Subject to the limitations set forth below, White Oak Painting will repair cracking, peeling, or chipping paint or finishes resulting from defective workmanship for up to three years from the date of your project. This Warranty covers services provided by White Oak Painting to the original purchaser.
For this Warranty to be effective, you must:
- Retain a copy of the original contract.
- Contact us to arrange for an inspection of your property.
- Make the property accessible to us to perform Warranty repairs.
White Oak Painting will:
- Perform all Warranty repairs at no cost to you.
- Perform repairs to surface preparation as described in the original contract.
- Perform repairs on areas where cracking, peeling, or chipping has occurred. An exact color match cannot be assured, as environmental conditions can affect paint color over time.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Any work where White Oak Painting did not supply the paint materials.
- Any work which was not performed by White Oak Painting.
- Any work where someone other than White Oak Painting has attempted to do surface preparation.
- Water intrusion detection or elimination.
- Any paint that is peeling due to moisture intrusion. Properly applied paint will peel in areas where the substrate is exposed to a large amount of moisture.
- Any paint bubbling.
- Any horizontal surface or other surfaces that permit moisture to collect. This includes decks, railings, stairs, and porches.
- Varnished or natural finished wood surfaces.
- We will not be responsible for the exact matching of existing colors or textures. We cannot guarantee that the finish paint samples you selected will exactly match the finish coating.
- Conditions that result from a failure in the paint include fading, chalking, flashing, and lapping. We recommend lighter colors that are more reflective and generally extend the life of a paint film.
- The appearance of mildew, mold, or any other environmental conditions.
- The appearance of cracks due to earthquakes or ground movement.
Our process for extraordinary
White Oak Painting is a professional painting company owned by Isaac Mumma. We offer interior and exterior painting, and cabinet refinishing. White Oak Painting works with architects, interior designers, homeowners, and property managers. We are experts at developing ideas and original concepts for decorating interiors, including specialist finishes for walls, furniture, cabinetry, and architectural elements.
White Oak Painting has a solid understanding of the result that designers and architects expect to achieve. Homeowners also want to enhance the look of their homes, but they may need advice and guidance to implement their ideas. We create solutions that incorporate interior design and color consulting services for these individuals.